5 Ways to Boost Traffic to your Website
Traffic, if you are online, you covet it, if you have it, you want more. Many businesses fail to utilize their web sites and online tools properly. Here are five things your business should be doing to help boost traffic to your websites.
1. Facebook page – If your business doesn’t have one, get one. Facebook is the best place to generate free traffic to your website. Start posting content and build your community. From there you can start running ad campaigns to help achieve certain goals for your company.
2. Infographs – Most people are visual and being able to convey a message via an infograph is a true art. They say a picture is worth 1,000 words and providing an infograph for your business or advertising campaign is a fantastic way to increase intrigue and get more clicks to your product or web page.
3. Videos- Maybe you have noticed this, but the Internet content is becoming more and more dominated by video. Social media marketers know that videos receive many more views and engagement than just plain pictures. If you are only posting pictures, you are missing a big opportunity to drive more traffic to your site.
4. Guest Posts – Driving traffic is mainly about getting your name out there on the Internet and one of the best ways to do this is to be a guest post on other sites and blogs. Make it your business to send your experts out to identify blogs that they can contribute to. Guest posts should all come with the ability to post your website and social media information for more people to see. If the content is compelling, it should drive more traffic.
5. Yelp – If you are a local business and are looking to attract new client, Yelp is one of the best web site services to pay attention to. Registering your business is free and it gives your customers the opportunity to interact with you and rate your services. Yelp also has the ability to help you advertise on the site and is one of the go to web services for local businesses. Check them out at http://yelp.com
There are so many more ways to increase traffic to your web site. Contact us via the form below to learn more and to book a meeting to help strategize about how to increase your traffic and ultimately your revenue.